WHAT THE HECK IS HEADWATERS?
Headwaters is an all school retreat that focuses on Relationships through the Arts & Sciences. All A3 students, staff, & guest artists will participate in a variety of activities designed for everyone to work together in a variety of workshops and, most importantly, ESTABLISH RELATIONSHIPS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. Nothing at Headwaters is unimportant and we spend lots of time reflecting, in writing and outloud, about our experiences. As a school, we grow more together in three days at Headwaters than three months at school.
What to bring:
Appropriate sleeping attire
Digital camera (if you’ve got one, you can use it for the digital photo workshop)
Do NOT bring:
Knives of ANY type
Not recommended: Bad attitudes
Any type of music player
Cell Phones: reception is minimal at best, but if you bring one, you may only use it during free time.
• Medications: Parents, please drop off any medications for the retreat IN THE ORIGINAL CONTAINERS.
• Meals: Meals will be served at starting with lunch Wed, Sept. 3. Food allergies? Vegetarian? Please indicate your needs on the permission/health form you received in the mail.
• Who can go: Only officially accepted and registered A3 students may attend. All volunteer adult chaperones and staff must first clear a background check before they can attend.
• Emergency Contact: Mike Fisher’s cell (541) 915-9150
• Cost: The Headwaters retreat is free for all A3 students and volunteers. HOWEVER, we would happily accept donations. Please call (541) 744-6728.
Questions? Concerns? For more information contact Emily at: 541-744-6728 ext: 7204 or email@example.com